The use of temporary or contingent workforces is on the rise as both employers and employees seek greater flexibility in their approach to work. However managing a dynamic, increasingly skilled and constantly changing contingent workforce effectively isn’t always easy. In fact, it’s extremely complicated, especially for large global organizations requiring a unified approach.
That’s where our innovative MSP services can help. We will simplify the way you hire and manage your contingent workforce by managing all your processes under one service.
You’ll get single, consolidated invoices and reports, as well as access to the same point of contact for all your temporary recruitment needs. We’ll also review your operations and processes to remove any unnecessary practices, so you can save time and money.
Our network of top recruitment suppliers and talented candidates, across different sectors, ensures you’ll get the best people for the job, quickly – no matter which role you’re recruiting for.
BENEFITS OF OUR MSP SERVICE
- Less time and money spent on hiring contingent staff
- Increased visibility on what you spend on contingent staff
- Only one point of contact for all your temporary recruitment needs
- Streamlined hiring processes that are easier to manage
- Highest standards of compliance maintained across all suppliers and candidates
- Access to a Vendor Management System – software that helps you manage administrative information relating to contingent staff
Types of contingent staff
These are the most common categories covered by a managed service provider (MSP):
- Temporary/contingent – non-permanent staff hired for a predefined amount of time
- Temp-to-hire – non-permanent staff hired for a specific period at the end of which the employee may be eligible for a full-time position
- Independent contractor – a person or persons providing services through an independent company
- Statement of Work – a person or a company who is paid a fixed amount to complete specific objectives
Types of managed services
Your requisitions are filled by a selection of the best suppliers for each location and each skill category.
We simplify the process of managing multiple agencies for you. We’ll also ensure all suppliers meet the strictest compliance requirements. This sets a high minimum standard for all candidates and relieves you of several administrative responsibilities.
We maintain relationships with only the best, so you’ll benefit from expertise you may otherwise not have access to.
We select the best method of fulfilling your talent needs at each location – be it vendor neutral, tiered vendor or master vendor.
Your requisitions are filled by the best suppliers in the market, managed to deliver quality talent. This is ideal if you’re hiring for a combination of generalist and specialist roles. It means you can benefit from the best supply channel and still enjoy the advantages of a managed service.
Enjoy access to a fully compliant framework for managing and paying your contingent staff.
We have years of experience implementing systems in client organizations that make these processes simpler and more robust.
Independent Contractor Compliance
Benefit from a service that helps identify independent contractors in your organization and manage the engagement to mitigate risk and provide visibility.
Statement of Work
Benefit from the ability to select and manage organizations that provide outsourced services, gaining visibility and reducing costs.