Neutral-vendor. Temporary workforce. Direct sourcing. Hybrid model. Limited company contractor. Statement of Work. These are just some of the components of a managed service or MSP. But how do you bring them together to make them work for you?
No two managed services solutions are the same. Every business has its own set of challenges, demands and objectives, all guided by unique cultures and influenced by ever-changing ecomonical, political, social and geographical factors. A managed service provider (MSP) needs to take all of this into account in order to give you the service and the candidates you need.
Guidant works individually with every single one of our clients to create a unique solution that is right for you – and stays right as your needs evolve over time. We’ll help you build an agile and scalable resourcing strategy that delivers:
- Best-value access to the right candidate for every vacancy
- A supportive and engaging recruitment experience for candidates and hiring managers alike
- Access to the most diverse and inclusive pool of talent.
We believe cost savings, consolidated invoicing, compliance, visibility and control should be minimum requirements. Guidant delivers far beyond these expectations thanks to our:
- People – Skilled, happy and engaged colleagues working together means better service for our clients.
We value our people and work hard to help them grow.
- Process – We’re the only Disability Confident Level 3 MSP and the only company to have won consecutive APSCo MSP/RPO of the Year awards. Everything about our approach is honest, transparent and fair.
- Technology – Our strong relationships with all the leading VMS providers and our network of innovative specialists ensure our clients have access to systems and software that help their business thrive.