Helping you identify which form of RPO is best suited to you, we’ll tailor our service to your exact needs. Whether you need small or large-scale hires, in a single location or many, our outsourced recruitment teams will work seamlessly with your hiring managers to deliver the right people to grow your business.
Plus, we’ll raise the quality of your permanent hires and minimise the resources needed to find them. We’re experts in proactively building talent pipelines and will deliver the fast, scalable resource solutions you need, when you need them.
Why Guidant RPO?
- Reduced costs per hire and lower fixed recruitment costs
- Reduced time to hire
- Improved candidate experience
- Enhanced employer branding
- Improved quality of hires and better staff retention
- Consolidated and consistent processes
- Flexible and scalable service.
Stages of RPO
- Planning – developing a strategy for attracting the right people and identifying suitable mediums for implementing this strategy
- Attraction – building an attractive employer brand and implementing the recruitment plan within appropriate candidate pools
- Selection – vetting shortlisted candidates, and applying robust selection and assessment practices
- On-boarding – new staff inductions, contract generation and Pre-Employment Screening (PES).
To find out more about how our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services can help your business, please contact us.