Our priority is to deliver service excellence that exceeds our clients’ objectives. That’s why we don’t just talk about excellence; we consistently measure it across every area of our business.
We’ve designed comprehensive processes to cater for the unique requirements of our clients, suppliers and candidates. Our drive for continuous improvement means we regularly review our programme management strategy to ensure it represents best practice within our industry.
In 2015 we introduced our innovative internal Operational Excellence function, which independently audits each of our client programmes on a regular basis. Our dedicated Operational Excellence Team uses a variety of measures to examine all aspects of our service delivery in the finest detail and benchmark the success of our programmes against past performance, as well as each other. Our Operational Excellence programme assesses:
- Service Level Agreements and performance against agreed KPIs
- Service quality questionnaires – sent to key stakeholders quarterly, hiring managers after each hire and candidates after each placement
- Internal audits – physical checks that all compliance documents and policies are in place and processes are being adhered to
- Feedback forums – to capture the views and opinion of programme stakeholders
- Supply chain reviews and audits – physical checks that all suppliers are upholding their responsibilities with regards to compliance and candidate care